Wednesday, October 20, 2010 10:27 PM
* DPA has ordered 400 “Legalize Pot” signs which will be delivered to DPA’s DC office on 10.27.10. The Washington, DC office is located at: 925 15th Street NW, 2nd Fl.
* Distributing signs before the event is encouraged. To pick up signs on Thursday or Friday please contact Derek Rosenfeld at the DPA DC office - 202-683-2991 - email is firstname.lastname@example.org
* Sign making/distribution party on Friday, October 29th, 2010, organized by SSDP. Contact Stacia@ssdp.org for more information.
* DRCNet suggested making “Legalize Pot” signs on the front of posters and Vote Yes on Prop 19 on the back. Since DPA’s signs are already printed this is not a possibility for the first 400. However, additional signs made or ordered by partners can definitely have such a message.
* SSDP was given 50 tickets and invited to sit near the front of the rally. Opportunity to highlight our issue. Stacia will take 50 signs with her group to their seats.
* The DPA and friends’ bus leaves NY at 6:00am, and arrives in DC by 11am. Rally participants will gather at the center at the National Mall on 4th St. The bus is first come, first serve with limited seating. Please contact Yair at email@example.com to reserve a seat from NY.
* SSDP and DRCNet to organize phone bank party post rally at their office/s to mobilize voters in California. This is to be included in the press release.
* Partners were encouraged to spread the message far and wide to their members and constituents especially to fans on Face book, Twitter and etc…
* ABWF volunteered to join the phone bank as well from Connecticut. ABWF also offered volunteers to help with pre rally logistics